- 4 Tbsp goats cheese
- 150g hand-shaved prosciutto
- 2 nectarines, cut in wedges
- 2 artichoke hearts, cut in wedges
- ¼ bunch watercress sprigs
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp balsamic glaze
1 Place a spoon of goats cheese in the centre of the plate.
2 Mix the prosciutto, nectarine, artichokes and watercress and pile on top of the cheese.
3 Drizzle with oil, vinegar and balsamic and season with pepper.
4 Serve with crusty bread.
PROFESSIONAL TIP: Italian specialty delicatessens are the best place to track down quality prosciutto.