- 8 x 115g pieces skinless salmon, all bones removed*
- sea salt flakes and freshly-ground black pepper
- 24 sage leaves
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 8 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tsp capers
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cups artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 bunch dill, chopped
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Trim the thin tail ends from the salmon (reserving for another use) and season with salt and pepper. Sandwich pairs of fish pieces together, inner sides meeting, then press firmly. Place sage leaves on the outside, then wrap each portion in prosciutto. Set aside.
2 Crush the cherry tomatoes with the back of a spoon, then toss with the onion, garlic, capers, rosemary and half the olive oil. Arrange in a roasting pan and bake for 15 minutes.
3 Place the fish pieces on top of the vegetables and bake for a further 15 minutes. Mix the artichoke and dill. Spoon tomato mix into bowls, top with fish and artichoke salad.