- 4 x 130g skinless salmon fillets
- salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1½ cup sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup Kumato grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 bunch parsley leaves
- 1 long red chilli, finely diced
- juice of 1 grapefruit
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ground fennel seed
- pinch cayenne pepper
1 Season the fish well with salt and pepper, then rub with half the olive oil. Sear the fish in a non-stick frying pan set over a high heat for 2 minutes each side, until golden brown and cooked to medium.
2 Blanch the snow peas and sugar snap peas in boiling water until just tender then refresh in cold water. Flake the fish pieces and arrange on plates with the snow peas, sugar snaps, tomatoes, radishes, parsley and chilli.
3 Mix the remaining olive oil, grapefruit juice, mustard, fennel seed and cayenne pepper, then season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salads and serve.