- 600g cooked medium King prawns
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp minced horseradish
- 1 Tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 head witlof
- 1 head baby cos lettuce
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
- lemon wedges, to serve
1 Peel and de-vein the prawns, then reserve 8. Chop the remaining prawns finely and mix with the mayonnaise, horseradish, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
2 Separate 12 witlof leaves and arrange these in cocktail glasses. Finely shred the cos lettuce and toss with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the cos and prawn mixture in the glasses, then top with the reserved prawns and lemon wedges.