- 750g chicken thigh fillet, diced
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 5cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- ½ pineapple, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- steamed rice, toasted sesame seeds, sliced green shallots and vegetable batons to serve
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1 Toss the chicken in teriyaki sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic in a glass bowl, then
refrigerate for 2 hours. Thread onto eight metal skewers, alternating with the capsicums and
pineapple, reserving the chicken marinade.
2 Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, then cook on a hot barbecue grill for 8 minutes, turning
several times, until the chicken is just firm, basting regularly with the reserved marinade.
Serve with rice, sesame seeds, shallots and vegetable batons.