- ¾ cup golden raisins
- 2 cups puffed buckwheat
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup red glace cherries, halved
- ¼ cocoa nibs
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200g white chocolate (70% cocoa), melted
- 1 cup whole pecans, lightly toasted
- 100g candied orange, cut into pieces
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1 Preheat oven to 180°C, combine raisins, buckwheat, pumpkin seeds, cherries and cocoa nibs in a large bowl and mix well. Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir again.
2 Spoon a Tbsp amount into 36 ½-cup muffin moulds lined with non-stick patty pans. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until beginning to caramelise, then cool completely on a wire rack.
3 Remove from the patty pans and spread chocolate over one side, then decorate each with a pecan and pieces of candied orange. Set aside until chocolate is firm.