- 4 x 180g wallaby porterhouse steaks
- celery salt and ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup roasted capsicums
- 1 Tbsp horseradish cream
- 1 orange, zested
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- roasted potatoes, to serve
1 Season the wallaby with celery salt and white pepper then rub with olive oil. Cook on a hot barbecue grill for 8 minutes, turning regularly, until medium-rare.
2 Puree the capsicum and horseradish. Combine the orange zest, garlic and parsley then season well.
3 Carve the wallaby and serve with roasted potatoes on a bed of capsicum puree sprinkled with orange gremolata.