White Bean and Crab Tartlets with Truffle Aioli
Campfire entertaining done well!
- 1 cup cooked cannellini beans, drained
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 slices day-old sourdough, crusts removed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ bunch tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup aioli
- 2 tsp truffle oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 125g crab meat
- sea salt flakes and freshly-ground black pepper
- 16 mini tartlet shells
- micro herbs, to garnish
1 Crush the cannellini beans with a fork, then mix with the anchovies, sourdough, garlic and tarragon, then mix well. Add the aioli, truffle oil and lemon juice then season with salt and pepper. Stir in the crab meat.
2 Spoon into tartlet shells, then garnish with micro herbs.