Watermelon and feta salad
Summer is the best time to start eating healthier salads, and nothing says warm weather better than fresh Aussie fruit. So, grab a watermelon and eat up!
- 4 cups watermelon, cut into balls
- 2 eschalots, finely sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 5cm piece ginger, cut into fine batons
- 2 limes, segmented
- 1 cup black olives, halved
- ½ bunch basil leaves
- ½ bunch chervil leaves
- 75g feta, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp pomegranate molasses
- sea salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
1 Toss the watermelon, eschalots, cucumber, ginger, limes, olives and herbs, then assemble on plates. Top with the feta. Mix the oil, vinegar and pomegranate molasses in a small bowl season with salt and pepper, then drizzle over.