Radish, it's a bit of a show-off with its bright pinky-red coat isn't it? It compliments any salad but is especially good with tomatoes.
- 2 cups mixed heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch Greek basil leaves*
- 8 radishes, sliced very finely
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp celery seeds
- sea salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
1 Combine the tomatoes, basil and radishes in a large bowl and toss to combine. Mix the remaining ingredients in a second bowl then drizzle over the salad, Toss gently, then serve.