- 4 x 180g barramundi fillets
- 5cm piece ginger, cut into fine batons
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- 2 limes, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 green shallots, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- shredded wombok salad, to serve
1 Place each barramundi fillet on a square of non-stick baking paper and top with a mixture of ginger, garlic, Kaffir lime leaf, lime segments and shallots. Drizzle with soy, then fold up the paper to form a parcel.
2 Arrange the parcels in a steamer basket and cook over a pot of simmering water for 8 minutes, until just firm. Serve with shredded wombok salad.