Shredded wombok salad
Light and crispy with amazing Asian flavour, this little salad is brilliant with fish.
- 2 cups wombok (Chinese cabbage) finely shredded
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 4 green shallots, finely sliced
- 1 long green chilli, cut into fine dice
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp ground star anise
- salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
1 Toss the wombok, coriander, shallots and chilli in a large bowl then drizzle with sesame oil, lime juice and star anise. Season with salt and pepper, toss well, then serve.