- 8 lamb leg chops
- ¼ bunch oregano leaves, chopped
- ¼ bunch parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp baby capers, chopped
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced lengthways
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- lemon wedges and crusty bread, to serve
1 Use a metal skewer to pierce the lamb chops repeatedly (at least 40 piercings per chop is good). Combine the oregano, parsley, garlic, capers and half the olive oil in a bowl. Mix well then add the lamb chops. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
2 Season the chops with salt and pepper, then cook on a moderate barbecue grill for 4 minutes each side, until medium.
3 Meanwhile, toss the zucchini slices in the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on the barbecue grill for 4 minutes, until just tender, then mix with the vinegar, pine nuts, feta and mint leaves. Serve with the lamb chops, lemon wedges and crusty bread.