- 4 x 300g blue swimmer crabs
- 400g linguine
- 2 ripe tomatoes, de-seeded and diced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 4 limes, segmented
- ½ bunch thyme leaves
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- shaved pecorino and rocket salad, to serve
1 Steam the crabs over a high heat for 10 minutes, then immerse in iced water until cold. Crack the shells gently an carefully remove all meat.
2 Cook the pasta in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water according to manufacturer’s instructions until al dente, then drain well.
3 Toss with the crab, tomato, cucumber, lime pieces, thyme and olive oil, then season lightly with salt and pepper. Serve with shaved pecorino and rocket salad leaves.