- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Cooking oil spray
- Salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
- 4 x 160g white fish fillets (trevalla, snapper, ling)
- Finely-grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pkt (270g) soba noodles
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 long red chilli, seeded and finely diced
- 4 green shallots, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
1 Preheat oven to 160°C. Sprinkle the tomatoes with cooking oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a lined oven tray and bake for 10 minutes, until puckered and softened. Set aside.
2 Toss the fish pieces in lime zest, juice and sesame oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a lined oven tray and bake for 10 minutes, until just firm.
3 Cook the noodles in boiling, salted water according to manufacturer’s instructions, until tender, then drain well. Blanch the asparagus in boiling water, then mix with the noodles, chilli, sesame seeds and shallots. Serve the fish with a coil of noodles and a set of tomatoes.