- 1 bunch purple carrots, peeled
- 2 bunches Thumbelina carrots, peeled
- 1 bunch baby white turnips, scraped
- ½ bunch marjoram leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp baby capers, finely chopped
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
1 Steam the carrots until tender, then halve the purples and slice the Thumbelina carrots into ½ cm rounds. Steam the turnips until tender, then halve. Arrange the vegetables on a platter, then top with marjoram leaves.
2 Whisk the garlic, sage, capers vinegar and olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Pour over the salad and serve.