Grilled Ham Salad with Peaches
Looking for a delicious way to use up leftover Christmas ham this year? his light, colourful and tasty salad is just the thing for Boxing Day and beyond.
- 2 tortillas
- juice of 1 lime
- canola spray oil
- sea salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
- 400g thick-cut ham off the bone
- 2 cups cos lettuce, shredded
- 1 punnet baby Roma tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ bunch basil leaves
- 2 peaches
- 3 Tbsp feta, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp honey-mustard dressing
1 Slice the tortillas into thick strips then sprinkle with lime juice and canola oil. Season generously with salt and pepper then grill lightly until lightly toasted. Sprinkle the ham with canola oil and grill until lightly-blackened.
2 Meanwhile, toss the lettuce, tomatoes, onion and basil in a bowl. Cut the peaches into wedges and mix gently into the salad with the ham and wafers. Top with feta and dressing.