- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 eschalots, finely diced
- 2 long red chillies, seeded and finely diced
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 36 large green King prawns
- salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
- baguette and fine salad, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Divide the oil and butter between four lidded cast-iron dishes (or one large one) and warm in the oven for 5 minutes until very hot.
2 Add the eschalots, chillies, garlic and prawns and mix well. Bake for 5 minutes until the prawns are pink, then season with salt and pepper. Serve with baguette and fine salad.