- 4 chorizo sausages, sliced finely
- 1 red onion, sliced finely
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 large tortillas, toasted
- ¼ cup corn kernels
- ½ red capsicum, diced finely
- ½ bunch shallots, sliced finely
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice 2 limes
- 4 tbsp sour cream
1 Fry the chorizo in a heavy skillet until very crispy, about 8 minutes.
2 Add the onions and cook for 2 minutes.
3 Add the eggs, cream and butter, then season with salt and pepper.
4 Stir constantly over a low heat until the eggs scramble, then wrap the egg mix in the tortillas.
5 Mix the corn, capsicum, shallots, garlic, cumin, olive oil and lime juice, season generously, and serve on the side. Top with sour cream
PROFESSIONAL TIP: Never use oil to cook chorizo as the sausage has more than enough fat content.